Tiered Doughnut Cookie Monster Cake Class, 16th Jan 2016
One of our original Doughnut Drip cakes that caused a stir, the Doughnut Cookie Monster remains a firm favourite for all ages. Learn how to re-create this beautiful beast of a cake and customise it using skills and techniques learnt in-class!
The techniques taught will include the following:
- Levelling and layering sponges to create the perfect cake 'canvas'
- Frosting with a smooth and flawless trendy ‘semi-naked’ finish using our Swiss meringue buttercream recipe
- Stacking and dowelling cake layers to create stable and impressive tiered cake structures
- Glazing the cake with our signature ganache drip
- Creating appetising arrangements with delicious toppings
You will be equipped with all tools necessary during the masterclass and be provided with an apron and hands-on instruction and support to make your masterpiece. You will also have recipes at hand to take away and re-create at home.
Best of all? You get to take your incredible showstopping creation home!
Please do note that as it's a hands-on masterclass you will be working with chocolate and ingredients that may spill so are advised to dress accordingly!
Weekday classes take place between 6:30pm and 9pm.
Weekend classes take place between 10:30am and 1:30pm.